Monday 28 February 2011

FizZy Fan Celebration

I had already got up and running a competition to celebrate 600 FizZy Fans.

Since the AMAZING Send in The Troops 'marched' all over the page, I will now amend this to celebrate a WHOPPING 750 Fans!!!!!

I must admit, I am still in awe of any Fan that isn't 'me' and Mr FizZy!!!

There will now be 2 CowBoy Bib's up for Grabs - so 2 Winner's, 1 Bib per winner.

Bib's will be made to YOUR spec, fabric print, backing and snap colours (depending on what I have in stock).

TO ENTER: Email WINNER to fizzy_bobs@yahoo.com

CLOSING DATE: Friday 4th March 2011
Winner will be selected at random from all emails received.
Winner will be notified by email on Saturday 5th March 2011

Entry by EMAIL only.

Good Luck and HUGE THANKS to each and every one of you that is a FizZy Fan - means heaps and heaps and heaps :) xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment