Thursday 8 September 2011

So much to do and not enough hours!!

Thursday 8th September 2011, already?! Today is the day that 'Junior FizZy' went back to school; clean, neat uniform, shiny shoes, off into Year 8 but I'm pretty sure he willl arrive home a state, kids hey!!


I'm busily preparing for a craft fair at the weekend, FizZy Bob'S will be on display at the Guideposts Family Fun Day in Carterton, Oxfordshire - details of this event and others that FizZy Bob'S will be attending can be found on our website here - Events


I love doing events but it's alot of work preparing for them, especially when our funky bandana dribble bibs fly off the shelf (well table!). I have a stack of bibs that I'm in the middle of making to re stock and add some of our gorgeous new prints to the collection, have a nosey at our fabulous fabric choices! Then theres a couple of new Dino Hoodies to make, growing in popularity now the weather has turned. New burp cloth sets and sorting out labels, signs etc etc....


Days like today I wish I was an octopus with extra hands!!


As well as the event preperation, as always I'm working on customer orders, the priority at the moment being 2 sets of beautiful personalised bunting! I felt very honoured to be asked to make this, its for a double Christening and I'm really pleased with how its looking.... watch this space!!


If your attending the event in Carterton, please do pop along and say 'hello' its great meeting new people and we will have some great event day prices to tempt you with too....!!!






This photo was taken at a Summer Craft Fair in Northamptonshire and shows part of the FizZy Bob'S display!


Mrs FizZy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment