Monday 12 March 2012

Celebration Comp!! So happy to have you all :)

Having returned to 'work' after a weekend off, I am thrilled and absolutely delighted that there are now over 2000 that have clicked 'like' on FizZy Bob'S facebook page. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it always amazes me that there are more than just me, Mr FizZy and my mother that are 'fans'!!

I did promise some giveaways at this "fantastic" point, so here goes........

Up for grabs to celebrate: 1 x £10 Evoucher and 2 x £5 Evouchers. Making 3 very lucky FizZy Fans indeed!

How to be in with a chance?
Make sure you are a 'liker' of our facebook page and then simply pop a comment on this blog post letting me know your favourite purchase, item, print or just fave thing about FizZy Bob'S.
This will run between Monday 12th March until Monday 19th March. The closing date for comment entries in Monday 19th March at 3pm with the winner being announced via the blog at 8pm (19.03.12) Any comments left after 3pm on 19th March will not be counted.
The 3 winners will be selected at random - the names of all winners will be 'put in a hat' with 3 being chosen at random by 'Joshua' FizZy.
The first name selected will win the £10 e voucher with the 2nd and 3rd names winning a £5 voucher.

The winners MUST email rachel@fizzybobs.co.uk for their own unique evoucher code to be emailed to them.

The boring but important bits.....
E vouchers can be redeemed on the website only and can be used against pre made items and custom orders but can not be used against P+P.
Evoucher code must be typed in during the checkout process.
No cash alternative.
No change will be given.
Evouchers can not be used on any orders already placed.
E vouchers can not be used in conjunction with any other offer (e.g. Fan of the Week reward) or promotion but can be used against sale items.
E vouchers will only be redeemable once.

Get Commenting and GOOD LUCK!

Much love, Mrs FizZy :)



12 comments:

  1. Yay first :) This means I won't win lol but I love every bit of FB from the smallest to the biggest but my Dino hoodies get comments everywhere we go :)
    Rebecca Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do i love about FizZy Bobs?????? well there are the bids which are gorgeous, the hoodies which are such fun, the elephants which are too cute and then there are the fabulously funky fabrics. But the most important thing has to be the quality of all the products and wonderfully cheerful and professional customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've only ever had bibs from you as i only discovered you recently. I absolutely love my girly alphabet soup bib its beautiful and perfect for this weather . I love everything though and can see me spending a fortune. Most importantly though, the service is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just discovered FizzyBobs but I LOVE LOVE LOVE their items. My little boy is 3 so is a little too old for most of the things but I bought my nephew a beautiful muzzy square embroidered with his initial. He loves it and I love it too. I'm excited that my best friend is having a little girl, so I can buy lots of pink things for her little un!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just found fizzy bobs but I love the Gruffalo hoodies!! Need some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I always get comments about the range of bibs I have for my little man and all made superbly. I just love the overall look it gives his outfit but best of all it has to be the fact the Mrs Fizzy always makes everything perfectly and the customer service is always top notch. Never an issue and great quality in everything and I'm always recommending to everyone lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyndsey Buchanan12 March 2012 at 18:09

    I'm a new customer to FizzyBobs but as soon as i found the page i fell in love with the hoodies and bedding, I cant wait to get my wee boys dino hoodie might even have to get one for myself, What you think start a new trend in my zumba class.lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations mrs fizzy on your likers milestone xx..
    i bought the 'cat in the hat' travel changing mat last novemberish time and it is used every day (on a number of occasions !)for my little boy Max...one of my most useful baby items indeed ! well done ,
    Penny Berry xxxx...
    p.s i also love your gruffalo top and if i was lucky to win i would deffinitely put my winnings towards one of those... so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I've just discovered you and I've only just placed my order but I love the options and choices that you have! Can't wait to receive my hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered you but your products and fabrics are super cute & look really well made!! Wish I discovered u when me lil girl was even younger but you are just what I been looking for to get a unique gift for my friend who is having a baby!! I love the Muslim cloths & elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought a few cowboy bibs for you when my son was younger and they were fab. They are all lovingly made with care and such quality. I love the choices of prints, snaps & backing. And the friendly service from Fizzy Bobs is always fantastic. I will certainly be putting in an order again for my newest addition to the family and cannot wait to chose from all the girly prints available!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have to say that i love every item i have had from fizzy, i use my wet bag in my nappy bag and always get asked about it when out and about same with the bibs :) but i wish wish wish i had gotten a thundercats bib!!!! and now that i know that my bump is a boy (now 6 weeks and fitting in his bibs lovly) i am waiting for you to make more thundercat bibs!! (please?) love jess and bodhi xxx

    ReplyDelete