Tuesday 24 January 2012

Moving on up!

Are we all settled in to 2012??

I cant quite believe we are nearing the end of January already!

As most of you have seen, 2012 has started with a few new makes at FizZy HQ, ribbon loop cubes, dino's and owls have proved popular, it's been fun to start a new project and the dino's are great little characters!!!



It's also been fantastic to have been joined by so many new people on the facebook page, it's lovely to have you all browsing the pictures and joining in the general natter or adding your ideas and suggestions to my often 'mum' related questions and dilemas!!

The Fan of the Week app seems to be working again and you may have seen my post about the FOTW being entitled to free P+P on their next order and a little surprise gift being included in the parcel too. Just a small 'thank you' for  being part of the page and joining in, without the FizZy Fans the page and my makes would be pretty pointless!!!

I am totally and completely grateful to everyone that has clicked the 'Like' button on the page and would love to welcome some more into our 'gang'. If you have friends on facebook that havn't discovered us yet and think that we would be their 'cup of tea', it would be wonderful if you could 'share' us or use the 'invite friends' link thingy.

Once we have a bunch of 2000 FizZy Fans there will be a giveaway of some 'e-gift vouchers' - thought it would be a nice change from free bibs (although I know these are always well received).

So if you are thinking 'yes please' to the chance to nab a gift voucher, simply get sharing - easy peasy!!

As said in that song of the early 90's by Yazz - the only way is UP baby!!!

I must remember to update the blog more often.... someone feel free to nag me!!

Love Mrs FizZy :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah ! As a relative newcomer to FizzyBob's can I just say how happy I am to have found you - I LOVE what you do. Having received my first order today (yippee) I'm also massively impressed with the quality, price, and service.

    Keep flourishing FizzyBobs !

    ReplyDelete